Thursday, March 31, 2005

Quick Heads Up on WiFi and Grace Park

Take a look at this article on rogue/evil twin Wifi hotspots (I think I used all the lingo I could in this sentence).

And thanks Marmot for this link to Grace Park (not the golfer; funny pic here) in Maxim. Ahhhh. She's the same Grace Park from the remake of Battlestar Galactica (one of my fav shows while growing up) and she also played a lesbian in a high school-set show made in Canada (down boy!). Get a load of this quote from her:
"The craziest thing I did on a date was probably cutting through the lobby of the Wickaninnish Inn buck naked except for a yellow rain jacket and rubber boots, stripping down, and jumping into the ocean right in front of the hotel. Mind you, it was October and we were in Canada. Not only was it freezing; it was night and we couldn’t see our clothes."
G-g-g-good G-g-g-g-god! I know that place...it's at Long Beach on Vancouver Island. Man!