Saturday, July 10, 2004

Canada Day in Seoul

I must have been nuts. Every 2-3 months I take off to Canada for 1-3 weeks. My latest trip ended in late June, and I ended up getting into Incheon on Sunday (June 27th) evening...just missing the Canada Day party. (Canada Day is on July 1st, but they staged the party early so it'd land on a holiday.) Last year it apparently sucked and the beer was OB (local brew), not a Canadian lager so I thought I might not be missing much. Man, what a mistake that was (as you can see from the pic below).


Canadian guys chugging beer...Canadian gals striking a pose. Click to see larger version.

Here's your typical Canadian situation. The boys are gathered around the beer and the gals are lookin' fine. Hey! Why aren't the guys with the girls?!?! Crazy Canucks!