Friday, February 25, 2005

Blogging is Fun

Just got a few minutes now at the end of the day. And what a day...well, you know, at times things get a little nuts (sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a screwball way). Just wanted to say that I'm pretty stoked about how, from time to time, people (well, guys, usually) will email me and day hi or say that they are in the same situation (working in Korea in finance, married to a Korean gal...something in common). Knowing that I went through a job change some guys also ask how to get a job in Korea or the industry in general, and I try to help out when I can...after all, I got there through a fair bit of luck and a connection as well.

It's great to keep in contact with Korea and those interested Korea (and finance, when possible) so just wanted to say it's great to be able to keep up with things and know that there are others out there like me.

Man, re-reading this...it looks pretty sappy. Oh well, one sappy post a year ain't all bad.

Oh, and I'm reading Bruce Wasserstein's book: Big Deal. The thing is FABULOUS. If you're into investment banking, finance or just investing go and get it. (927 pages!--Great value...a history of dealmaking in one tome.)

Have a good weekend.