Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Hanmi Lounge

Just got this email from Dennis in my VT mailbox (note: I'm ranked 192 now...finally in the top 200). You may find the stuff in here interesting.

Hi, my name is Dennis and I just set up a new website called the HanMi Lounge.

I am trying to get a few people who are knowledgeable and experienced with Korea to start a dialog on my forums for the benefit of newbies in Korea. I was wondering if you would be interested? If you wouldn't mind taking a look, the address is: http://www.hanmilounge.com.

The descriptions are (for reference):

Short Description: An interactive lounge which promotes the sharing of information and resources of Korea.

Long Description: Welcome to the HanMi Lounge! This lounge is for people residing in or planning on residing in, or visiting Korea. This is an interactive lounge which promotes the sharing of information and resources of Korea. In our Library you will find many of the best resources already listed.

Please come in, look around and join in the fun. Don't be shy, our boards and chat rooms are for your pleasure and education, so jump in and Enjoy!

Thank You!
-Dennis-