Friday, April 01, 2005

Back to Seoul

Well, that's it. I spoke with my boss last night and again this morning. He gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. Bascially, if I get on a plane this weekend I can go back to my old position, live in a massive apartment 3 blocks from the office and even get my own company car (and driver) from the firm. The kicker? Seven figures guaranteed minimum salary and bonus and stock options. So, I guess I'll be packing up the family and head out there tomorrow afternoon to arrive in Seoul on their Saturday night and get over jetlag before heading to the office on Monday and get the deals flowing.

So, for all my buds in Seoul and who want to go to Seoul: here I come!

What about the job here? I really don't know. I mean, it's great here and I like the office and brokers and all...but who can refuse a mil+ guaranteed. Will have to find a replacement for myself here.

Well, that's it. You better click here now.