Friday, November 12, 2004

Firefox...

(The browser, not the movie) I've heard of this thing from my more techie-inclined friends and thought I'd try it out.

It's got a different look and apparently some security-enhancing bells and whistles. I have no clue how to tell what is what with code cutting but as long as it works well and I can find a few things better about it I'm happy. One nice thing is it doesn't shove the right-hand sidebar of my blog to below the left-hand one (ugly) like Internet Explorer does so often; that's nice. Also, it's in English (my I.E. one is in Korean which can be a pain if I want to do something a bit less mundane than surfing: like export bookmarks).

Take a look if you like, let me know what you think and if you know of things that are super-cool about it I'd be interested in hearing about it.

UPDATE: Thanks Trev for this article on I.E. vs. everyone.

Finally, take a look at this page. Looks like 50% of the stories are to do with sex. Some interesting stuff from the usually conservative Chosun Daily.