Friday, April 01, 2005

Join Albourne Village

For those of you who are wondering where I get a lot of my fantastic market and industry reads and news: here it is. Albourne Village. I recommend, if you're into that sort of thing, that you take me up on the invite and sign up for their free membership. This site helped me a lot when I was in Korea--not only in getting news and gossip but also reports and academic papers and even the job posting that got me thinking that maybe there is more out there that I could do.


Check it out:


Dear Readers,

James Burron has sent you a Postcard from the Albourne Village, the unique internet-based knowledge economy for the Alternative Investment Community.

You can pick up your postcard right here. Or you can join the Albourne Village for FREE by clicking here.

You will be granted 500 «Apples» (our internal currency) if you register, and your friend 100 for having so kindly introduced you.

As we say, "Log on, life is peaceful there"!

Yours
Albourne Village «Post Office» Staff