Tuesday, June 22, 2004

New Blogarithm Feature

You may have noticed a new feature on my blog...it's a blog email notification thingy (Blogarithm). All you need to do is put your email in the space and "Keep it Fresh" and you'll get an email every time I update this blog. I use this on blogs that I normally read (once I get better at code I'll actually have them posted on this page too) and find it pretty handy.

The last few days have been pretty hectic. Basically in the pool (our complex's or the public one) everyday and running around with the kids and not getting a lot of sleep. My wife and I take turns (one was up til 3AM last night, the other awoke at 7AM)...man, getting back to Seoul and my bachelor pad will be like a vacation--no matter how much work I have at the office.

There they go again...gotta go.