Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm going on a jet plane...

...but I know exactly when I'll be back again. You know the story...I'm finally leaving for some W&B (work & babysitting) in Canada, after a one-week delay. A few good things came from being in Seoul for the last week:

1. Got a chance to go out with the guys from the office and drop some won on a bottle of Wild Turkey.
2. After getting over my initial apathy, I got a lot of work done here...much of it was via email and phone, but I guess being in the office made it a bit easier to do.
3. With unfettered access to the remote control and full control of my schedule I was able to watch a lot of the Olympics (Korea's standings here.).


Wow, my bed is on the information superhighway!

I did my biannual (every 2 years) cleaning of my place last night (just joking, biannual means twice a year) and found this label on my mattress. Can't say as I know what it means, though. Do I have fiber optic springs or something?

Ok, one more push of stuff to get done here before I head for the airport this afternoon. Later.