Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Seoul...Fun Place

Man, how do I come across some of this stuff. Anyways, there are a couple things that may help get my buds over to Seoul sometime soon (you know who you are). Many have threatened to come here, and some read my blog and may be on the verge, but this should about do it.

Here it is: Seoul, home of the sexiest women on the planet. (Not that they have a chance at meeting them, but they are in the city limits, apparently.)

There's also the interesting theme parties they have at Bricx Bar in Itaewon. I've still never been to one, but the last one (the Bikini Party) almost got me there. The next one is a Jungle theme. Unga-bunga!


Ok, she's not Korean...she may not even be in Seoul...but it's a mighty fine pic.

Of course if you do hook up with a Korean (especially a Korean gal) you may find yourself a victim of "the Coupling". I've heard it's only with married couples, but I suspect that boyfriends get roped into this look as well. Watch out.


Beware "the Coupling".