Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Updated Pics from Minaz

Ok, ok, I said that I was finished putting pics of Minaz's visit up on the site...but I got a few from him just now and thought you'd like to see them. I debated putting them in the chronological postings, but I figure if you want to see them then you'd like them all in one place, and if you don't then who cares.

Oh, and if you want a good laugh take a look at this bloke's blog (Oct 20th posting). Hilarious.


Minaz and 2 kids at the Chinese restaurant.


Minaz making friends at Kkoon bar.


Guys dancing at Bunker (where are the girls??)


More guys dancing...and me looking on. White boy got no rhythm.


Another pic of Minaz and his man Sung in HongDae.


Me contemplating eating street food....nah! (Take a look at them Popeye-esque forearms!)


Manila traffic...and I thought Seoul was murder on the roads!


Boracay...just as I remember it.


Ya, just like this. Ahhhhhh...


Minaz and his suit-man, Mr. Kim. Check out the shirt...that way no hookers or thieves will touch him. (By the way, nice gut.)


Minaz gives the camera a 's#it-eating grin' as he soaks in The Outsider's croupiers and dealers.


Minaz and I enjoy one more night at The Outsider. (The martini is shaken, vodka--dubbed the 'James Martini' in that bar.)


A line of pok-tan-juu (bomb booze) ready to go.


After a few bombs...making friends: one is the owner of Wa-Bar in Yeouido, the other is Wa-Bar's corporate CIO.


Last shot...Me in front of Yeouido Full Gospel Church (near my office) just before he got on the bus.