Thursday, October 14, 2004

T-Minus 7 Days Until Yusheng

The countdown to my next bud coming here from overseas has officially begun. Yusheng will be here next Friday (just in time for the weekend and the super-fabulous VT (Virtual Tourist) get-together we have planned on Saturday). He has a blog, too and will chronicle his antics here as well as the other stops on his Asia-tour.

I've already shown his pic to the office girl and she says he's a regular dreamboat...so this should be an interesting time.


The studly Yusheng.

Also this weekend, another guy from Pusan (who knows Andrea who was here 2 weeks ago) is up in Seoul. I just got him a room at my fav hotel here in Yeouido. I have no idea what this guy is like, except that Andrea says he's ok and he's into finance as well...so we should get along pretty well.

Finally, before I get to my day-job, here's a pic of Minaz (the last one, I promise) and a bar-gal at The Outsider. Don't they look lovely?


One more pic of Minaz.