Thursday, October 14, 2004

The Koreans are Coming! The Koreans are Coming!

Just heard that this U.K. bad will be in Seoul playing this weekend: tonight, Saturday and Sunday. I took a look the their site and downloaded their single...sounds pretty good. Reminds me of my ol' bud Mike back in Parksville, he's from Manchester and loves this stuff (although he usually listens darker stuff sometimes). It's really quite strange, the guy left the U.K. when he was 3 years old, but he keeps the accent intact. I thought me might have unlearned it over the years (especially since it manages to make large, drunk bullies enraged) but, alas, no.

I may make my way to one of these concerts, we'll see. They'll be at the 'live theatre' which, I believe, is right off the main drag near Exit 2 of Hyehwa Station (Line 4).


Look! It's The Koreans!?!??!

Man, even looking at this pic reminds me of Manchester Mike...he sported a shaggy do like the second guy from the right for most of his high school days.