Sunday, January 09, 2005

Checking in.

Hey, it's been a couple of days since my last post; and they've been getting shorter, as you might have noticed. Part of the reason is little to write on lately as it's been just household/kid stuff. Part is also that I've been working on my Virtual Tourist pages every morning, adding about 2-4 tips a day and moved many of the more 'Korean' tips from my Seoul pages...hope all you readers get a chance to take a look at it and read a few. I'm trying to get as many of the little things that most guidebooks don't put in their tomes so that if/when you go to Korea (or if you're already there) you can have a better feel for the place (and it's seemingly backward logic at times).

Yesterday we did go snow-sliding, something that is quite rare in Vancouver as there is usually good (lots) of snow only every 3-4 years, and it hardly ever stays around long. This year is a banner sledding year, though. Unfortunately, all of the stores are sold out of the few sleds they had so we had to use a diaper box. It worked pretty well (as it's strong and laminated/glossy) but it died after about 15 runs (just enough for Spencer, whew!). I'll continue to hunt for a 'real' sled for them (and me...hehe).

Oh man, thought Spencer might be down for a nap for a while but sounds like he's up and about. Later.