Tuesday, June 29, 2004

My Lovely Diet in Seoul

I used to cook for myself all the time (making bulggogi, kalbi and even lasagna). Now, however, I'm getting pretty lazy. Food is so good, plentiful and cheap in the restaurants (nevermind that Koeans love to go out to eat so if I did cook a large amount of food about half of it would go to waste anyways) that I've decided not to shop for anything more than noodles and booze. (See photos for the result.)

Far from what I expected, I ended up losing weight and spending about the same amount of money, go figure.


What a balanced diet I have...noodles and more noodles, tuna, gochoo jang (sauce).


My fridge, the oranges are just for show, they've been in there for like 6 weeks. Notice the contents: ketchup, mayo, orange juice (jeju-do) beer, soju, beaksayju, mayshilju, onions.