Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Back From Lunch

Exciting title, eh? Well, what can I say...I'm a wild and crazy guy. Had sushi...good stuff. You may know that Vancouver is a haven for sushi-lovers...there's one about every block or so here. Anyhoo, enough about that. I'm starting to get a little excited about this job here. The office is looking better and better and I'm actually looking forward to taking my licensing course next week (lasts until about the end of the month). Been reading up on it and finding that not only have I not forgotten much of my insurance info but the concepts actually seem pretty interesting as well. It's not hedge funds and the like (my area while I was in Korea) but it can be very beneficial. The best thing is: I don't have to go and get clients by knocking on doors. The deal is: the brokers here (who have little to do with insurance) are to refer people to me to take care of, then I hand them right back over to them for their investment needs. Pretty good deal. This way, I can focus on one area and (we're all hoping) do well here.

Ok, time for coffee then get back at 'er.

Oh, if you're looking for the cure for insomnia it's right here.