Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Happy Birthday Reese and Peter

Ha. One of the brokers in the office here just turned 54--on the same say Reese Witherspoon turns 29. (And, no, I'm not her stalker--I saw the announcement on one of them in-elevator TVs.)

That reminds me, we watched Legally Blonde on the weekend (good ol' TBS showed it back-to-back a couple of times). I haven't seen the sequel, but I hear it is the same stuff (which some people don't like; but I probably would because I liked it--so did Kate). If you haven't seen it, it's basically an updated Clueless set at Harvard rather than the mall. You could also call it a blonde A Few Good Men because it's like David & Goliath and the big scene is when the star breaks a witness on the stand. (Oops, gave it away.)

Well, that's it for now...later.